Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yesterday

Well, yesterday was interesting. Very interesting. Like I said, I had five children. Three of them were my siblings, and the other two were a set of four-year-old twins, one boy and one girl. Anne and Riley did a pretty good job of keeping them occupied, so all I really had to do was make sure everybody was playing nicely and handle snacks, drinks, and lunch. Pretty easy gig. Then church band practice last night. No comment.
Sunday was great. Church then Haley's party. She loved her gift. We swam in the pool, played the Wii, and ate food, namely hotdogs and insanely good bean dip. I came home with a wicked sunburn. It was just Haley, her friend Destiny, Joy and me. Pretty small group.
Church went well also. Except for the fact that, since one of our three microphones is broken, Joy and I were reduced to having to share a microphone. That isn't easy. I still don't know if the situation is remedied yet, but I sincerely hope it is. 
Today is nothing much. Dinner at Nana's tonight. We have some family in from out of town. It'll be nice to see them. Today I should probably study for Bible Bee, and I want to finish Emma.
Well, all, I should probably go. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment