Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alrighty, so if you haven't checked out the new Newsboys cd, titled 'In the Hands of God', you absolutely have to. In my opinion, it's their best work ever. A pretty good 50/50 mix of their signature pop sound and their awesome praise and worship. An awesome band, an awesome cd.
Definitely bittersweet, though, since this is probably the last cd they will ever make, or at least the last one with the one and only Peter Furler on it. Peter will be missed dearly. Not that I don't love Michael Tait, I do! However, he is no Peter Furler.
I will be attending my first post-Peter Newsboys concert this Sunday at Glory At The Gardens. I promise that I'll let you all know how it goes.
Sunday, June 14, 2009 marked a very momentous occasion for Abundant Hope Baptist Church. It was our first Sunday in our own building!! Isn't God good? After four-and-a-half years of meeting in another church's building, and two months of meeting outside rain or shine, we are finally in our new building!!!!!!! The atmosphere was that of a celebration. There was so much joy in that room. Thank you Lord! 
Well, I have to go now. Bible study tonight. TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment