Saturday, April 2, 2011

...dizzy...

I love it when my state of mind changes ten times before I actually get around to the blog post I plan to write.
This morning, I was playing the whole "Yeah, I'm the big adult person," game; this afternoon I was being the peculiar brand of CrAzY I am when it's just me and my mum. And now tonight? I'm that kind of quiet I only get when I'm reminded of my insufficiencies.
So the tone you get on this post might be a little . . . mixed up. Bear with me.
Spent the night at Nana's (with the sibs . . . and the little cousins) so Mom and Dad could go out-of-town for their anniversary. Not that we couldn't've stayed here at home . . . grandma's . . . whatever. We just decided not to.
Watched the Lion King (yes, again) with my cousins. Hail hadn't seen it yet, and she loved it.
Came home, went to the laundromat with mom 'cause the drain field's still messed up. There was insanity, and feathers. Lots and lots of feathers.
Then "otherband" practice at the church, which we were late for, and went a particular kind of bad that I just don't want to talk about. Period.
So, yeah, crazy day, dizzy day, ready for bed. 'Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment