Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life

Well, friends, here we go again. I'm going to try not to ramble this time. And hey, at least the month isn't over over. But when, the other day, dad remarked to me "You know, you've been wanting to be a cat for a long time on your blog. When are you going to post again?" I figured it was time to do some blogging. :)
You know, I just love blogging. I know that very few people read this, and that few outside of my friends and family would really care about the stuff I write about on here, but it's fun. It allows me to give my take on life exactly the way I see it.
Which is fun. Because I'm not this openly honest with many people in real life. I'm not a very vulnerable, open person. It's nice to open up here. :)
Ahhhh, what has happened since I last posted? Everything and nothing.
Two birthday party-thingies; one here at home w/Mum's side of the family, and one at Nana's with Dad's. Both fun, neither particularly eventful. I adore spending time with my cousins.
Today was same-old-same-old, for the most part. Church, then out to lunch at a new Mexican joint in town. Decent food, somewhat overdone atmosphere, good prices. A place we'll probably visit again.
A chill-ey kind of afternoon, which involved the watching of seriously corny old sci-fi movies, and the reading of Agatha Christie. Yup, still stuck on Agatha Christie. The woman's a genius, I tell you. A genius!
Tonight was babysitting at the church again, same as every Sunday night. What was not the same as every Sunday night was that everybody was really good, and I didn't come home feeling all beat up. I actually had . . . fun! Cool!
Well, everybody, I'd better be goin' to bed. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, and all that jazz.
P.S. Tomorrow is Riley's Birthday!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment