Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For Real This Time

Hey, guys. Twice? In one day? Really? Wow.
Well, it was an amazing birthday, from beginning to end. It started with Mom jumping on my bed, and ended with a hysterical, therefore normal, band practice. In between was a yummy breakfast (my choice), coffee with my favorite flavor creamer, a morning spent figuring out what to do with our day, lunch at Chick-fil-a, a trip to this awesome little costume store in downtown Norfolk, and a couple hours hanging out in MacArthur mall. Then dinner, Bible study, and band. Which brings us to . . . now. Sitting at the computer, blogging about my day.
Everybody has made me feel so special today. There's nothing like a birthday to remind you you are loved.
And that's nice.
Good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie, or should I say Ms. Girlie now that you are 16?? Ettiquete scmettiqete!

    Happy birthday! Wow! 16 years. It all seems like it happened so fast. Just wanted you to know I am so thankful for the wonderful girl God has grown you into (I will not say young woman! EWWW!) Keep loving the Lord and serving Him. Delight in Him and He will guide you. Love you.
    Auntie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha etiquette schmettiquete indeed! Love it. :)
    Thank you, Aunt Becky. That means a lot.
    Love you too!!!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete