Friday, February 5, 2010

Hi. Okay, so this is funny. Really, my life would be a whole heck of a lot easier if I just stayed in bed. I woke up this morning wishing I could be a cat. I mean, think about it! Cats really don't do anything but sleep all day, eat, get into trouble, and run the household. Sounds like the life to me.
But I'm just whining. See, you already knew that this month is going to be wacko. Well, get this. My loverly worship leader has informed Joy and myself that he wants us to do a dance the night of the 28th (we're having a special worship concert service thingy). Twenty four days.
And it would really be okay, if it weren't for the fact that he totally doesn't appreciate what he's asking for. He doesn't respect the amount of work it's going to be to get a dance together in under a month. He seems to think it's going to be easy. Ha!
So, okay. Fine, we'll do a dance. The next thing to do, obviously, is pick a song. Joy and I tossed around ideas for a while, and the *SMACK*! God says 'East to West. You're doing East to West'.
You remember that song, don't you? Casting Crowns. Love the song.
Problem is, that's one that I've already choreographed. And it was choreographed for three dancers. Me+Joy=2. We need a third. But . . . who?!?!?!?!?! And that's where we're at right now. Every idea I have, there's a reason that it wouldn't work. And then I think, 'Well, maybe we can just change it, do three'. And then I play the dance over in the dance over in my head, and I think 'Yeah. No. We need a third. But . . . who?!?!?!'
So I'm chasing myself around in circles. And I'm going CrAzY!!!
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? But I'm just running my mouth. I already know what to do. I do nothing. I leave it up to God. And I know that! But then, I keep thinking 'What do I do?' So I'm kind of losing it. And I would like very much to go to bed. But no, I have to to school. Stupid school. But, can't live without it. So I've got to be going. Have a great day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chels! Love reading your blog. Thanks for inviting me. Love ya!
    Auntie Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) No problem! Glad you're enjoying it!! I know it's a little goofy, melodramatic, at times. I basically just unload everything here. lol
    Thanks for reading! Love you too!!
    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete