Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Afternoon, folks. Hope you've had a good day.
I'm not snowed in anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! Of course, that meant that there was no escaping the dentist appointment this morning. I hate the dentist.
After that was dollar tree and walmart, both a welcome change, in that it was contact with other human beings. Which is nice sometimes.
Andrew's birthday has come and gone, and he is now eleven.
Mine is coming up faster than even I'd care for. I mean, sixteen. Big step, right? Right? Man, I hoped you knew. Nobody else seems to, but it feels . . . big. Like, I don't know, some kind of threshold or something.
Birthday coming means birthday party coming. YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun. And yet . . . I don't know. I'm a bit apprehensive. See, you haven't met my friends, but if you know (or are) teenagers, and teenage guys more precisely, you know that they aren't particularly known for being joiners. My party this year is very interactive, a murder mystery, and I'm concerned that it isn't going to actually . . . work. But, here's hoping!
Ohh, this month is going to be insane. Very insane. Church events galore (one for the parents, one for me, one for Andrew, and three for all of us), three birthdays in one month, which means friend parties, family parties, and home party thingies (really just, you pick the meals and get your presents from mum and dad). So . . . insanity.
And the worst part of it all? Right now, my brain is trying to go all M.I.A. on me. Missing in action. On strike. And I don't know why. Focusing is just . . . difficult. Not sure what that's about, and it's really really really bugging me. Hopefully, though, it's not going to last long. Maybe tonight's a full moon.
Well, I'd best be going. It's been grand, but I should probably find some schoolwork to do. Or maybe handwriting analysis. Mom and dad consider that schoolwork. Who know. lol :) ttfn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment