Monday, February 1, 2010

Hiya

Good morning, Sunshine!! And how are we this fine morning.
I, myself, personally, have been better. I made a complete and utter fool of myself yesterday, by falling and hurting my knee pretty good on a semi-concealed piece of concrete. Today it's a bit better, but walking, sitting down and (worst of all) climbing stairs are a pain.
I hope that you have had a happy January. It would appear that I'm pretty bad at this whole blogging thing. I swore I'd never go a month without blogging again, to save myself the irritation of having to catch up. Well, I did it again. But I'm not going to really catch up, seeing as how nothing showstopping happened in January.
Oh, well there was that meeting with the Pastor and Youth Pastor, but we needn't go there. I'd really rather not. Joy and I had some concerns about the youth group, and we met with the two pastors. Yeah. Fun. Not. But, like I said, I'd rather not go there. It wouldn't be good for my cheery disposition.
I have been snowed in my house for a full 48 hrs, and it's not looking like I'll be leaving anytime soon. Locked under one roof with Mum, Dad, Andrew, Anne, Riley, Grandma, and Papa. a;nvoeinv;aiowenvo;aiwuer039jvanoern. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. There has been an incredible number of movies watched, which is always a good thing; and also a good deal of Agatha Christie read. I am utterly addicted to Agatha Christie. :)
Church Wednesday can't come fast enough. I feel cut off from humanity. Part of my reason for breaking my one-month silence here on the blog. Human contact!!!!! Or, kind of. Maybe. Not really. I have spent more time on Facebook in the last 48 hrs than most people would consider normal. Of course, it was quite necessary to keep myself from forgetting that there is a world outside this Winter Wonderland of a prison cell.
Today, being February 1st, is Bubble Gum Day. Chew a piece of bubble gum for me. I don't know if there's any in the house.
Tomorrow is dear Andrew's birthday. Friday is his family party. Saturday will see a number of his annoying little friends in my house to celebrate. Fun.
After that, who knows? Oh, before I forget, Winterjam has been postponed. See, we had fully planned on going to the show last night, but the snow, of course, prevented us. I was near heartbroken that I wouldn't be able to go, until I got word that it had been postponed to March Third. A Wednesday, which will cause problems, but nothing that can't be worked around. I'm so happy!!!!!! :)
Well, folks, I'd best be going. Dad's watching over my shoulder, no doubt wondering why I'm not doing school. Ugh. Ttfn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment