Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tonight

Hey, everybody!! I just got home from youth group. We had our 'Is-love-a-spiritual-gift' debate tonight. You might've noticed the poll on my blog. The final consensus was that it is, which was what I thought all along. You'd think that I'd be happy. I'm not really. I never really cared. It was just the fun of debating. Well, it wasn't all that fun. It was kind of...anticlimactic. Dull. Whatever.
Aside of that, it was a wonderful evening. We had fifteen people tonight, all crammed into Mr. John's tiny office (that has been doubling as a youth room). After most people left, me, Joy, Brandon, Corine, and Isabel played our favorite game (The Dice Game, I'll write more about it later). We had a grand time. 
Today was a little insane. We finally started school, kind of. Today we went out to the second-hand homeschool curriculum store, and the music store, and the christian bookstore. Lots of running around. 
NaNoWriMo is coming up fast! I hope everyone has their ideas ready. Hey, do me a favor? Let me know if you're doing NaNoWriMo? Feel free to leave a comment. :)
I'm totally psyched about it. It's going to be so much fun. I have my story all planned out. I'll tell you about it, but it's too late tonight. Sometime soon.
Well, that's pretty much it. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment