Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday to you all!! I'm sitting here in my favorite pajamas, drinking my coffee and blogging. Does it get any better than this?
Actually, it does, and it's about to. After I get through today (cleaning galore) I get to have Joy and Haley over tonight!!! I'm so excited, spending time with my besties. I don't think we have much of a plan, except for popcorn. Popcorn has gotten to be a midnight-snack-tradition for me and Joy. That and sitting on the roof. Yeah, we're random sometimes. And speaking of random, I suppose I could let you in on our epic search for kazoos. See, the last night of VBS, Joy and I found these two kazoos among the leftover prize stuff. We were so insane that night, it had been absolutely chaos, and we celebrated the fact that it was over by blowing psychoticly on our kazoos. Now ever since then, these two kazoos will reappear from our pockets at the most random moments, and we'll start playing something. We even practice new songs. It's fun. But now, whenever we do it around our friends, they all want in on the fun! So we decided to start our own kazoochestra (not my word, but I forget where I got it), but no matter how hard we try, we can't find kazoos! Nobody has them! So we're gonna have to wind up ordering them online. Oh well, it'll be worth it.
Well, guys, I have chores to do, and I'd best get on with my day. Enjoy your Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment