Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blah again

I hate naming these things. Anyway...hey everybody! Hope you've all had a marvelous day. 
I think I have. I'm not sure. I have a cold, so I can't really tell. Who knows? I might be asleep right now. Moving on!
It's been an eventful few days. I think my last post was last Wednesday. That stupid virus went all through the family. Everybody got it but me. I got a cold, which I'm still stuck with now. So outside of everybody being...sick, the second half of last week was quiet.
Sunday was insane. After church the youth group had an outing. We started out the beach, and all of us brought lunches and had a nice little picnic. After hanging out there for a while, we went mini-golfing. It was great, kind of depressingly dull, but fun anyway 'cause I was with my friends.
After mini-golf we went to dinner at a little sub/pizza place. 
 I got stuck riding home with the guys, 'cause we were short one seat in the girls car, and Joy and I decided to take turns. It actually wasn't horrible. They were pretty typical guys, talking about eating disgusting amounts of food, scars, and hurting people. They attempted to freeze me to death, but I managed. They attempted to blow me away with loud music. I managed. It was fun. 
Well, folks, that's all for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment