Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today

Yay! My spacebar works again! I have no idea why it wasn't working, all I know is that I can blog again. It's been a relaxing weekend so far. Church last night went really really well, besides the fact that I'm still a little hoarse. I had laryngitis earlier this week, so singing was a little difficult. I guess I just assumed that you knew that I sing with the church band. What's really awesome is that about half of our band is below the age of 25. Myself and Joy sing, Joy's older brother plays guitar, and Stephen plays drums about half the time. I've always thought that that was cool. Kid's rock!
I've recently noticed that I always rock back and forth when I'm typing. I think it gives my mom the creeps. I don't know why I do it. Amusing, to say the least. I'm so weird. 
I have my fingers crossed that every last one of my neighbor's four-wheelers and other motorized contraptions break down. That way I may have some peace and quiet in which to finish reading The Complete Fairy Tales of The Brothers Grimm. That and writing is probably how I'll spend the majority of my Sunday. Plus grocery shopping with Mom. Wal-Mart with babysitting money is fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment