Friday, April 17, 2009

This CrAzY Week.

Hi everybody. Sorry it's been so long since I posted. Actually, nobody reads this stupid thing anyway, so I don't know why I pretend that you (my reader) are real. Aaanyway, It's been a while because this has been an extremely interesting week. Spent the night at Grandma's on Sunday. That was interesting to say the least. It was me, my three little siblings, and my two little cousins. I made dinner. Grandma and Pawpaw had to leave before we got up, so I was in charge until about ten. Then I entertained the kids all day Monday and part of Tuesday. It was actually pretty fun. It was really good to spend time with my cousins. We used to be so close, then I got a life (which is to say, a busy social schedule), and their schedule filled up, and we never see each other any more. Then babysitting Tuesday night for some kids at church. Bible study on Wednesday (pizza at Joy's house without Joy. She went to a concert.) More babysitting last night, for a bunch of homeschool kids from the community. I actually had a really great time. They were a really well-behaved group, with the exception of the run-away two-year-old who refused to be entertained. A little bit of creative babysitting on my part was all it took. Have you ever played Phase 10 with a toddler? So it wasn't Phase 10 as much as 'Put All The Cards In The Right Color Pile'. Fun. My pastor's kids were there. They, being a good deal older than the rest of the group, did complain and try to give me a hard time at first, but they're such good kids. In the end, they were a really big help. I couldn't thank them enough. 

All of this has left me looking forward to a kick-back-and-relax sort of weekend. And Mom has just informed me that I have to clean the bathroom and vacuum the dining room today. Lovely. No more time just now. Algebra and chores await. Hide me!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment