Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flying Things

My little brother Andrew rocks. He's helping me get over my irrational fear of flying round things. Basketballs, volleyballs, footballs, and the like. I can't stand them. I have the hardest time teaching myself that the object of the game is not getting away from the ball, but trying to get the ball. I am very good at dodge ball! My first instinct is to protect my face, and if my hands are over my head, I'm not going to catch anything. Right now as I'm typing, my fingers are very sore from throwing the football with my little bro. Too frequently things didn't work out correctly and my fingers were all that touched the ball before it went flying in another direction. So this is an ode to my awesome brother Andrew, for putting up with a wimp like me and helping me get over my fear. Way to go, bud.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment