Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Things I Hate About Blogger

Blogger is retarded. This is unfortunate, because I currently have no other options available to me, and I'm already addicted to blogging. Get this. This morning, I tried to upload a new template, and it deleted EVERYTHING I'd already done. So it's taken me this long to get everything back up and running. It's a major shame, because the background was really cute! It was like this notebook that had all my posts on it, and then the background was all these colorful wispy things. So cute, and it made sense, 'cause I'm an aspiring writer. It's also unfortunate that I'm scarred to death to post any of my own writings on here. I've heard horror stories of people blogging their writings, and then it turning out that the service provider owned everything that they wrote. I know, I know. The privacy policy on this site says that they won't do that to me, but I have trust issues with the internet. I can't sign my name on a piece of paper, I can't get whatever they're promising me in writing. I can't shake their hand. I much prefer face-to-face communication. But that would be much less like a blog. So here I am stuck writing about whatever I'm thinking about, and not able to write about what's really on my mind, which is my most current story. Maybe some day I'll get around to writing something just for my blog, and try not to care about who technically owns it. However, I don't have time for that right now. With Easter, I'm sorry, Resurrection Sunday, less than a week away, and the school year almost over, I don't have time for much. The call to get done with school early is louder than ever this year, with my Aunt and Uncle and baby cousin coming in from Guam the last weekend in May. Pray for me, because I have three hundred pages of Algebra still to do. Speaking of which, algebra is calling my name, and I only have a few minutes before it tracks me down. I've got to go for now, I'll try to get back on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment