Saturday, August 15, 2009

Explanation

Hey, guys. I should probably explain the two very odd pictures at the bottom of the page. They're both in memory of our Apples to Apples game Wednesday night. If you've ever played that game, you know that random conversations are bound to happen. The waffles are pretty self-explanatory. The green card was 'Special', somebody laid 'Waffles', and we all tried to decide whether or not waffles are special. From thence came the quote, "They're all waffle-ey and stuff". 
The feather thing came when it was my turn to judge. The green card was 'Crooked', somebody laid 'Feathers'. I thought it was a good one, others disagreed. It became a debate. 
Since then, Joy and I have decided that the term "Crooked Feathers" means a meaningless or stupid argument. 
So I decided to post those pics. Sorry. I'm random. 

No comments:

Post a Comment