Saturday, August 29, 2009

asdf (translation: I didn't feel like labeling this)

Howdy, folks! Hope everybody's had a wonderful week. Mine was good. Interesting. uneventful. Ordinary. Whatever. 
Yesterday was interesting. We babysat all day. Three kids, two different families. Very unusual. I'd give you details, but I can't for the life of me remember.
Today was pretty good. I cleaned out the car, cleaned the bathroom and cut the grass this morning. This afternoon was a big youth rally that a bunch of area churches put together at the local middle school. It was fantastic. There was a terrific dance group, a couple of great singing groups, and an amazing worship band. We had a blast. It was me, Joy, Haley, and a few others. Just us girls, except for my dad and Pastor Jon. They were our 'chaperones' for the evening, along with Ms. Carol. Mr. John had to work.
Then after we finished there (around 7:45) we headed straight to the church for band practice.
So it's been one long day. I need to turn in.
Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment