Saturday, August 15, 2009

Updates

Hey!! Just a couple of quick updates, and a little bit of news. 
1) I finally picked a murder mystery for my sweet 16. "A Dead Man's Chest" is the name of it. Check out http://www.freeformgames.com/pdf/intro_files/game_admc_intro.pdf for a taste of what we'll be doing. :)
2) We're going on Vacation!! (Imagine that in a sing-song-ey, I'm excited kind of tone.) Not much of one, but September 13-15 we're going to Williamsburg for some fun. Mom looked back on our summer the other day and realized that we hadn't had any fun this summer. So when everybody else is starting school, we're headed away to enjoy ourselves.
3) Bible Bee is less than a month away!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! (panic and terror). I have upwards of 1,000 verses to memorize, six pages of trivia to learn, and six books of the Bible to know inside and out. Wish me luck!! 
4) Spring is coming for a visit!! In September, her and her family are coming down. I can't wait!!!
Okay, I think that's everything. Thanks for listening!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment