Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Holidays and Identical Twins

Bonjour, my dear, faithful followers. Happy Wednesday to you. I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday, I know I sure did. Quality time spent with family, eating good food and making tie-dye shirts. Oh, the joys of being bizarre. 
I have a question for y'all. Have you ever met somebody just like you? I have. I thought I had when I met my friend Joy. Weelll, I was wrong. Very wrong. My identical twin is my cousin Spring. She's 13, so we can't really be twins. Believe me, I thought of that already. 
We've sent each other letters sporadically over the years.  We've met in person only once, but we were instant friends. She and I recently started emailing back and forth, trying to get to know each other a little bit. The more we talk, the more we find out we have in common. So, here goes.
We both hate algebra and science.
We both love Jonas Brothers.
We both tend to remember everything.
We both love Chronicles of Narnia (movies and books).
We both have lots of little siblings (though she has a lot more than me).
We both love Jane Austen.
We are both budding writers.
We like most of the same kinds of music (except that she loves country. Yuck.)
We're both into beading.
We both homeschool.
Okay, so you see what I mean. I've found my long-lost twin. My only wish is that we'd been able to grow up together. I'm sure we would've been the best of friends. Love ya, Spring!!


No comments:

Post a Comment