Sunday, April 21, 2013

Am I Ready?

So this might be marginally unfair, to post this here now, after so long without posting. The last three months, going on four, have been a bit up-and-down, and I haven't been able to be on here often, but I just feel like I need to talk, to say something before I say yes and everything is locked in.
They've offerred me a job. Staff position with the Mission. Rest-of-my-life, if I want it. Which I might not. But it's gonna allow me to start my schooling, and it's not going to delay anything else I desire. I'll be a permanent fixture with a ministry I love, I'll still get to pursue the other things I want, I have a support system in place, my room and board are still covered. It makes all the sense in the world. And, what's more, I want it. And, still more, I think it's right. And I'm going to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment