Thursday, June 14, 2012

Elementary (my dear Watson?)

I've been trying to avoid weighing in on this topic, but it just. keeps. getting. worse. So, um, because I don't want to actually say bad things about this obviously flawed idea, I'mma give you the resources to let you, well, form your own opinions. So here, without further ado, I give you CBS's soon-to-come "original" series, Elementary, coming this Fall. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I think that's the, well, the most prime example, though this first one and this latest one are pretty, erm, telling, also. Though,I guess it could surprise us and be lovely. Anything's possible, and all that. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
And, THAT is about all I have to say on the subject.

 Well, that and (throwing diplomacy to the wind)....

No comments:

Post a Comment