Friday, October 1, 2010

I Like Speeching Words...

You wanna know two things that kinda suck? Strep throat and rain. Strep throat=throat pain, head pain, drop in motivation and appetite, and a tendency to get dizzy upon standing up. Okay, that last one might just be me. Rain=Not being able to go anywhere, backyard being under six inches of water (I've always wanted waterfront property...), car wrecks, and the like.
You know, my best friend from first and second grade texted me this morning and told me I should meet her at room 103. Pretty cool, right? One problem. We don't go to the same school. Heck, I don't even "go" to school. I think she got me confused with somebody else...
But anyway, rain and strep separately, are moopy. BUT! Rain and strep throat together, mean curling up on the couch with a blanket and something warm to drink, and a book/notebook/movie/etc. And, getting out of school. And, being able to use the computer in the morning, usually a no-no. Ohhh, yeah. I'm miserable.
I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like...little brothers listening to Pink Floyd...huzzah.
So, ever heard of FaithFreaks? It's a myspace/facebook wannabe for "Christians," that Joy's mum insisted she (Joy) and I make profiles on upwards of a year ago. Well, I decided seconds after creating the profile that I was never gonna use the site again. It's what some people would define as 'stupid.' But, just the other day, on a whim, I checked the site. After dealing with oodles of friend requests from people I've never heard of with friend lists of upwards of two-thousand, I poked around the site. Word vomited on the 'about me' section. I believe the words 'hippy' and 'Fox Mulder' showed up. Then I discovered, le gasp, a blog section. Decided to do a 'nonexistent' blog post. Nonexistent, in that, since I was never going to check the page again, and I didn't know ANYBODY on the site, it didn't matter what on earth I said. It was kinda fun. I might do a couple more.
Oh, and about aforementioned Mr. Mulder (the younger, and alive), I think he has officially earned the title 'Cool.' For a fairly good idea of what I mean, please see my earlier post on Matt Smith. What is it with my family and space aliens? My parents are always getting us hooked on strange shows about space aliens.
And now, friends, I had prooooobably better be going. Aux revoir! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment