Saturday, October 2, 2010

Howdy, pardner. How are ya?
So, I'm sitting here. My three favorite little pk's are here, along with their father. So, for me, it's a choice between hang out w/the adults (not gonna happen), hang out with the kids (lol), or hide. Take a wild guess which one I pick.
Aaaaand they found me. Continue staring at the screen, pretend they're not here, maybe they won't notice me. Lol.
Once I settle down to the computer, I have two choices. Either bug you again, which I've been doing entirely too often here lately (oh, and you, my readers, aren't the only ones I've been bugging. There's a funny story there, but hang on); or read the good-gravy-awful inkpop story I've promised to read. Judging by the fact that I'm writing, you can probably guess what I picked.
Anyway, that funny story. You know how you can set up sms with your Blogger account and post on the go? Pretty neat little feature. I just synced my phone to my account yesterday, and went to send my first post. Well. Apparently, some poor soul has a phone number that's one digit off from the Blogger number. Poor thing got my blog post in a text message. Didn't I feel like an idiot when, an hour later, I get a bewildered 'Who is this?' in reply. So I explained it, and they were gracious in not being annoyed. Maybe it happens all the time.
But, dear sir or madam, if you're reading this, I really, really do apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment