Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear My Family,

......and especially the brother and the sister who continue to make fun of me for things I am enthusiastic about,
“…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. Hank, when people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.”
~John Green

1 comment:

  1. So I just caught up with all this...all commenting on this post.
    Firstly, Don't Forget To Be Awesome. :) Hank and John Green have the coolest vlogs.
    Secondly, I. Must. See. This. Hat.!!!!! On you. :P
    Thirdly, ...
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a real, true home again! :D
    And fourth...ly, I love ya sis! (And your fish is just wonderful.)

    ReplyDelete