Friday, July 9, 2010

The Protest, part 5: Bunnies

Well, this one kind of picks up where the last one left off, with Doctor Who.
It all started one evening while Andrew, Anne, Riley and myself were riding around on the golf cart. (Aside: the golf cart is a new addition to the family. Pawpaw picked it up somewhere as a freebie and got it into working order.) There was a guy over from church to talk to Daddy, and they were sitting in the back yard. And, of course, I was hyper. I mean HYPER. So we're dashing around on the golf cart, and feeling absolutely psychotic, and in a major Doctor Who mood. So we're quoting the show left and right, and I'm screaming "Dust off your converse!" at the top of my lungs. Just for fun, you know.
Then all of a sudden, this rabbit dashes across our path, and Carie screamed at him "Dust off your converse!!"
So I asked, "Why on earth would a bunny wear converse?"
"It would if it was a Time Lord bunny." she said.
So we followed the bunny, but it disappeared. And when I said "What happened to the converse-wearing bunny?"
"It used it's TARDIS to go back in time and steal all our radishes from our garden." Connor replied matter-of-factly.
And thus was born the Evil Converse-Wearing, Radish-Stealing Time Lord Bunny. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment