Friday, March 26, 2010

Soooooo.....

.....hi. It's me. Been a while, I know. Sorry.
Life has just been a little wild these days. So, I know I told you about the Easter dance, right?
Oh gosh, I didn't? Holy cow.
Okay, so three weeks before Easter, the Pastor and the worship leader decided they wanted a dance for Easter.
Yeah. Drama. I don't feel like relating it all. It fell apart, and got put back together, blah blah blah. Long story short, it was a God-thing. DEFINITELY a God-thing. It was a really biiggg deal. God is having fun teaching me patience. And I'm learning. Slowly. Painfully.
So, I was gonna go over to Joy's tonight, but it fell through, so I'm a little lost. I'm on the couch again tonight, as Grandma has a friend over. It's okay, though. No biggie. I adore her friends. :)
And I could go into what's going on for the rest of the weekend, but I don't feel like it.
Well, I've gotta go. ttfn!


No comments:

Post a Comment